- Voice commands enable navigation and insertion of freely configurable text blocks - for example, for normal or standard reports
- The choice between a navigation with microphone buttons, mouse, touch screen or keyboard shortcuts combines efficiency and usability
- In the future, data will be transferred to the electronic patient file automatically and in a completely structured form
- Our solution is already in use in the diagnostic disciplines of radiology, pathology and nuclear medicine
Increase the efficiency of your medical documentation
Studies have shown:
Kürzere Befunderstellung *
Höhere Qualität der Befunde **
Höhere Vollständigkeit ***
* Schöppe et al: Structured reporting of dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry exams for osteoporosis evaluation. European Congress of Radiology (2018).
** Nörenberg et al: Structured Reporting of Rectal Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Suspected Primary Rectal Cancer. Investigative Radiology (2017).
*** Gassenmeier et al (2017): Structured reporting ofMRI of the shoulder – improvement of report quality? European Radiology (2017).
Smart Reporting contributesto four funding items
- We enable the use of worklists and image data as well as diagnostic documentation across institutions
- Electronic transmission of all information relevant for obtaining and providing teleconsultations is possible
- The exchange of digital images (e.g., CT scans, X-rays, pathology reports) is supported
- Service requesters and providers from different institutions can be connected across geographies and a professional exchange between the specialists involved is possible
- Interoperability with the IT systems (e.g., RIS, PACS, HIS) of the participating institutions will be ensured
We will accompany you on the path of digital transformation
We can support with the funding application
We can provide a customized innovation strategy and implementation plan
We can provide project management and IT implementation support